Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Secret Garden

Hi all, here I am in the Digihub testing your disk....I am uploading the finished wedding movie it is a very large file, so I think I will go away and get a cup of tea (Teabag Sodacake would approve). See you in a little while.
and I dropped the package into Fresh Films today...I ran in the rain from my car at the hotel on the bridge to the Belltable ....let's see what happens next!!!
In the meantime, here is our animation from the Secret Garden

Secret Garden from Julie Forrester on Vimeo.
This animation was made while we were exploring the area around The Digihub and we came across a Secret Garden, a perfect place for something to happen in The Sodacakeville.....This is where Katy the bridesmaid potters with her boyfriend, Teabag, and where she meets The Spring Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment